Professional Guidance for research Studies in Tourism in Sri Lanka.
Sri Lanka has a wide range of natural and anthropogenic attractions including nature spots, flora and fauna, and attractive beaches places with a pleasant climate, archaeological and cultural attractions, historical and religion sites, performing arts and folklore, handicrafts and artifacts. In depth studies on the full potential of many of these travel destinations are far from complete. In addition, the industry offers ample opportunities for Research Studies in the following areas.
- Identification of the potential in each travel destinations hitherto unexplored,
- Tourism Planning and Development,
- Exploration for the potential for Echo tourism,
- Improvement of recreational activities in each travel destination,
- Agriculture related tourism,
- Tourism Marketing and Management
Our organization has a team of competent professionals capable of providing technical guidance to any student who wish to undertake research studies in the subject areas indicated above.
Fill the below form to Contact Us for Tourism Research in Sri Lanka