|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Colombo International Airport|
|PAYMENT POLICY||Please note we require 50% of the payment on confirmation and the balance 2 weeks prior to arrival or the full payment can be settled on confirmation.|
|PAYMENT METHOD||Bank transfer.
Log in details will be sent on confirmation.
Destinations – Sigiriya, Kandy, Nuwaraeliya, Ella, Yala, Galle
Duration – 4 Nights 5 Days
- Sigiriya Rock & Dambulla Golden Temple.
- Kandy City, Lake & Tooth Temple.
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden.
- Amazing landscapes & Train from Nanuoya to Ella.
- Waterfalls & Working Tea factory Visit.
- Nature trails in Ella.
- Yala National Park.
- Galle Fort.
Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport by our representative and transfer to Sigiriya, The cultural triangle of Sri Lanka.
Break for refreshments /Lunch on the way. (As applicable)
Visit Dambulla Rock Cave Temple (Duration: 1 Hour) situated at the edge of the town. It is one of the eighth UNESCO world heritage sites in the country and you may find Buddhist arts with hundreds of statues, 5 major caves decorated with fine murals in the country.
Optional activities for the evening
Safari tour to visit the large gathering of elephants in the Minneriya NP or Kaudulla NP
Evening Safari – 2.30 PM to 6.00 PM
Overnight stay in Sigiriya.
After having the breakfast, climb up to the UNESCO World Heritage Site the Sigiriya rock fortress this morning (Duration: 3 Hours). This ancient rock fortress is the most remarkable royal capital and palace in Sri Lanka from the 3rd century BC. This rock outcrop of Sigiriya is with Amazing water gardens, Paintings, Damsels, Mirror walls and Caves.
Continue your journey to Kandy with en-route stops.
- Village tour including traditional SriLankan lunch(Duration: 2 Hours – Optional).
- Visit an exotic Spice Garden in Matale where that you can enjoy the Spice & herbal garden tour with a guide to understand the taste and the aroma of the world-famous spices and learn about the therapeutic uses of local spices and also to see their store.
- Visit the Batik factory to see the ancient art of dyeing clothes.
- Visit the Hindu Temple at Mathale.
Arrive in the Hill country capital Kandy, the last independent capital of the Sinhalese is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Temple of the Tooth and the ceremony (Duration: 1 Hour)
This temple was built between the years if 1687 to 1707 by the Kandyan Kings present at the time. It houses a tooth that belonged to ‘Lord Buddha.
- Cultural dance performance in the evening (Duration: 1 Hour).
Overnight stay in Kandy.
After having the breakfast visit to the Kandy town,
- Kandy View Point
- Kandy Lake, Vegetable & Fruit Market.
- Royal Botanical Garden of Peradeniya (Duration: 1 Hour).
After visiting the Kandy city, drive through the scenic mountains to the tea-producing town of Nuwara Eliya. En-route visit a tea plantation and a working Tea Factory to see the manufacturing process, tea store.
Tea break at the factory/Lunch on the way. (As applicable)
Sightseeing tour in Nuwara Eliya town and English countryside atmosphere, feel free to walk around Lake Gregory and for some water sports.
Train journey starting from Nuwara Eliya (Nanu Oya Train Station) to Ella and enjoy the Picturesque stunning views with nature.
Overnight stay in Ella.
After having breakfast from the hotel visit,
- Little Adam’s Peak (Duration: 1 Hour).
- Nine Arch Bridge (Duration: 1 Hour).
After visit Ella drive to the Evening safari at the Yala National Park and enjoy the wildlife and stunning nature.
- Visit the Ravana Ella waterfalls on the way
Yala National Park is with light forests, scrubs, grasslands, tanks, and lagoons spread around 130,000 hectares of protected land. Only 2 out of 5 blocks are open for the visitors. Yala is home to 44 varieties of mammal and 215 species of birds. Safari here is considered as an essential activity during the visit.
Evening Safari – 2.30 PM to 6.00 PM
Overnight stay in Yala
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the Airport via Galle with en-route sightseeing. Stop at several beaches on the south coast.
Visit the historic town of Galle and the 17th century Dutch Fort, a UNESCO-protected World Heritage site. Walk around the Galle Fort’s narrow streets lined with Dutch and British colonial-era buildings that are still in use.
Transfer to the airport for departure.
End of a memorable tour to Sri Lanka…!!!