|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Colombo International Airport|
|PAYMENT POLICY||Please note we require 50% of the payment on confirmation and the balance 2 weeks prior to arrival or the full payment can be settled on the confirmation.|
|PAYMENT METHOD||Bank transfer.
Log in details will be sent on confirmation.
Destinations – Negombo, Pinnawala, Kandy, Nuwaraeliya, Kithulgala
Duration – 3 Nights 4 Days
- Beach Night.
- Pinnawala Elephant orphanage.
- Kandy City Night Visit.
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden.
- Tea & Panoramic Views.
- Working Tea factory Visit.
- White Water Rafting.
Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport by our representative and Enjoy a guided city tour of Colombo before heading to Negombo.
Transfer to Negombo, Sri Lanka’s ‘Little Rome’, this beach town located just a few kilometers away from the Airport. Negombo town offers an interesting introduction to coastal Sri Lankan life, with fish markets, fishing ports, colorful wooden boats, churches, and lagoons.
Evening relaxing at the beach and enjoy the night.
Overnight stay in Negombo.
After a relaxed breakfast at the hotel take a Negombo City tour.
It is a historically interesting destination, ancient Dutch Fort as well as several churches constructed during the Dutch Colonial era that is thronged by pilgrims daily and also the Negombo fish market.
Break for refreshments /Lunch on the way (As applicable).
Continue your journey to Kandy with en-route stops.
- Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage(the world’s largest collection of captive elephants). This was set up to save abandoned or orphaned wild elephants and to prevent them from extinction (Especially tuskers). This is the only place in Sri Lanka where you can see many elephants in closed quarters.
- Visit an exotic Spice Garden where that you can enjoy the Spice & herbal garden tour with a guide to understand the taste and the aroma of the world-famous spices and learn about the therapeutic uses of local spices.
- Visit the Batik and silk factory to see ancient art.
- Visit a Gem Museum and Factory Tour.
Arrive in the Hill country capital Kandy, the last independent capital of the Sinhalese is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the cultural dance performance in the evening (Duration: 1 Hour).
*Kandy city night photography tour with dinner out.
Overnight stay in Kandy.
After having the breakfast visit to the Kandy town,
- Kandy View Point.
- Temple of the Tooth and the ceremony (Duration: 1 Hour).
This temple was built between the years if 1687 to 1707 by the Kandyan Kings present at the time. It houses a tooth that belonged to ‘Lord Buddha.
- Kandy Lake, Vegetable & Fruit Market.
- Royal Botanical Garden of Peradeniya (Duration: 1 Hour).
After visiting the Kandy city, drive through the scenic mountains to the tea-producing town of Nuwara Eliya. En-route visit a tea plantation and a working Tea Factory to see the manufacturing process, tea store.
Tea break at the factory/Lunch on the way (As applicable).
Sightseeing tour in Nuwara Eliya town and English countryside atmosphere, feel free to walk around Lake Gregory, Victoria Golf Club and for some water sports.
Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
White water rafting and exclusive canyoning adventure in Kithulgala plus more water activities on the way to Airport.
Transfer to the airport for departure.
End of a memorable tour to Sri Lanka…!!!