|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Colombo International Airport|
|PAYMENT POLICY||Please note we require 50% of the payment on confirmation and the balance 2 weeks prior to arrival or the full payment can be settled on the confirmation.|
|PAYMENT METHOD||Bank transfer.
Log in details will be sent on confirmation.
Destinations –Pinnawala, Kandy, Adam’s peak, Kithulgala, Negombo,
Duration – 3 Nights 4 Days
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Kandy Lake & Tooth Temple.
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden.
- Climb to the top of Adam’s peak.
- Working Tea Factory Visit.
- White Water Rafting.
- On the Beach Negombo.
Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport by our representative and transfer to Kandy, The last kingdom and also the UNESCO World Heritage City of Sri Lanka.
Continue your journey to Kandy with en-route stops.
- Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. (world’s largest collection of captive elephants)
This was set up to save abandoned or orphaned wild elephants and to prevent them from extinction (Especially tuskers). This is the only place in Sri Lanka where you can see many elephants in closed quarters.
- Visit an exotic Spice Garden where that you can enjoy the Spice & herbal garden tour with a guide to understand the taste and the aroma of the world-famous spices and learn about the therapeutic uses of local spices.
- Visit a working Tea Factory.
Break for refreshments /Lunch on the way. (As applicable)
Arrive in the Hill country capital Kandy, the last independent capital of the Sinhalese is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Kandy View Point.
- Visit the cultural dance performance in the evening (Duration: 1 Hour)
Overnight stay in Kandy.
After having the breakfast visit to the Kandy City and transfer to Dalhousie or Nallathanniya with en-route stops.
- Temple of the Tooth and the ceremony (Duration: 1 Hour).
This temple was built between the years if 1687 to 1707 by the Kandyan Kings present at the time. It houses a tooth that belonged to ‘Lord Buddha. UNESCO world heritage site.
- Kandy Lake, Vegetable & Fruit Market.
- Visit the Batik and silk factory to see ancient art.
- Visit a Gem Museum and working Tea Factory.
- Royal Botanical Garden of Peradeniya (Duration: 1 Hour).
- White water rafting and exclusive canyoning adventure in Kithulgala plus more water activities on the way before Adam’s Peak. (Duration: 3 Hour).
Overnight stay in Dalhousie or Nallathanniya.
*Hike up to the Adam’s Peak.
Adam’s Peak also called Sri Pada or Sacred footprint situated at the edge of the southwest of the hill country (altitude – 2234m above sea level, fifth highest peak) and most SriLankan’s sacred pilgrim place. The original buddha story claims that this is the footprint of Buddha himself and it’s at the summit.
The hike up to Adam’s Peak is traditionally made by night and it allows you to reach to the top for dawn and to see the sunrise.
Start time – 2.00 AM
Finish time – 9.00 AM
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to Negombo and relax.
Overnight stay in Negombo.
After a relaxed breakfast at the hotel take a Negombo City tour with the available time.
It is a historically interesting destination, ancient Dutch Fort as well as several churches constructed during the Dutch Colonial era that is thronged by pilgrims daily and also the Negombo fish market.
Sri Lanka’s ‘Little Rome’, this beach town located just a few kilometers away from the Airport. Negombo town offers an interesting introduction to coastal Sri Lankan life, with fish markets, fishing ports, colorful wooden boats, churches, and lagoons.
Transfer to the airport for departure.
End of a memorable tour to Sri Lanka…!!!