|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Colombo International Airport|
|PAYMENT POLICY||Please note we require 50% of the payment on confirmation and the balance 2 weeks prior to arrival or the full payment can be settled on the confirmation.|
|PAYMENT METHOD||Bank transfer.
Log in details will be sent on confirmation.
Destinations – Negombo, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Kithulgala, Bentota
Duration – 5 Nights 6 Days
- Negombo ‘Little Rome’.
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
- Kandy City, Lake & Evening Cultural Show.
- Peradeniya Botanical Garden.
- Nuwaraeliya Tea Paradise.
- White Water rafting in Kithulgala.
- On the Beach Bentota
Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport by our representative and Enjoy a guided city tour of Colombo before heading to Negombo.
- Colombo City Tour
Visit the Gangaramaya Temple, Manning Market, Pettah and Fort area, Old Parliament Building, BMICH, Independent Square, Townhall, and Lotus Pond.
Transfer to Negombo, Sri Lanka’s ‘Little Rome’, this beach town located just a few kilometers away from the Airport. Negombo town offers an interesting introduction to coastal Sri Lankan life, with fish markets, fishing ports, colorful wooden boats, churches, and lagoons.
Evening relaxing at the beach and enjoy the night.
Overnight stay in Negombo.
After a relaxed breakfast at the hotel take a Negombo City tour.
It is a historically interesting destination, ancient Dutch Fort as well as several churches constructed during the Dutch Colonial era that is thronged by pilgrims daily and also the Negombo fish market.
Break for refreshments /Lunch on the way. (As applicable)
Continue your journey to Kandy with en-route stops.
- Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. (world’s largest collection of captive elephants)
This was set up to save abandoned or orphaned wild elephants and to prevent them from extinction (Especially tuskers). This is the only place in Sri Lanka where you can see many elephants in closed quarters.
- Visit an exotic Spice Garden where that you can enjoy the Spice & herbal garden tour with a guide to understand the taste and the aroma of the world-famous spices and learn about the therapeutic uses of local spices.
Arrive in the Hill country capital Kandy, the last independent capital of the Sinhalese is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the cultural dance performance in the evening (Duration: 1 Hour)
Overnight stay in Kandy
After having the breakfast visit to the Kandy town
- Kandy View Point
- Temple of the Tooth and the ceremony (Duration: 1 Hour) (This temple was built between the years if 1687 to 1707 by the Kandyan Kings present at the time. It houses a tooth that belonged to ‘Lord Buddha.)
- Kandy Lake, Vegetable & Fruit Market
- Visit the Batik and silk factory to see ancient art.
- Visit a Gem Museum and Factory.
- Royal Botanical Garden of Peradeniya (Duration: 1 Hour)
After visiting the Kandy city, drive through the scenic mountains to the tea-producing town of Nuwara Eliya. En-route visit a tea plantation and a working Tea Factory to see the manufacturing process, tea store.
Tea break at the factory/Lunch on the way. (As applicable)
Sightseeing tour in Nuwara Eliya town and English countryside atmosphere, feel free to walk around Lake Gregory, Victoria Golf Club and for some water sports.
Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast, Transfer to Bentota Beach via Kithulgala where that you can do water rafting and exclusive canyoning adventure plus more water activities.
Overnight stay in Bentota.
Bentota is a resort town on Sri Lanka’s south coast. It becomes a sandy strip known as Paradise Island. This place is rich for a coral on the Bentota river and provides the setting for Sri Lanka’s biggest range of watersports. Also, you can see Turtle Hatchery – Kosgoda just 11 km away at the south of Bentota.
Bentota river safaris at the lagoon are quite famous here.
Overnight stay in Bentota Beach.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the Airport.
Transfer to the airport for departure.
End of a memorable tour to Sri Lanka…!!!