Sri Lanka Adventure Tour Package 4 Days
Sri Lanka Adventure Tour Package 4 Days tour is all about the best-selected destinations.
Spend your adventure holidays in Sri Lanka with this carefully tailored itinerary.
Knuckles Trekking & Camping Overnight.
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
Kandy Lake & Tooth Temple.
Peradeniya or Hakgala Botanical Garden Visit.
Working Tea Factory & Tea Field Visit.
Horton Plains Or White Water Rafting Tour.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Colombo International Airport|
|PAYMENT POLICY||Please note we require 50% of the payment on confirmation and the balance 2 weeks prior to arrival or the full payment can be settled on the confirmation.|
|PAYMENT METHOD||Bank transfer.
Log in details will be sent on confirmation.
|Hotel Type||Economy, Standard, Luxury|
Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport by our representative and transfer to Kandy, The last kingdom, and also the UNESCO World Heritage City of Sri Lanka.
Continue your journey to Kandy with en-route stops.
- Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage. (world’s largest collection of captive elephants)
This was set up to save abandoned or orphaned wild elephants and to prevent them from extinction (Especially tuskers). This is the only place in Sri Lanka where you can see many elephants in closed quarters.
- Visit an exotic Spice Garden where that you can enjoy the Spice & herbal garden tour with a guide to understand the taste and the aroma of the world-famous spices and learn about the therapeutic uses of local spices.
- Visit the Batik and silk factory to see ancient art.
- Visit a Gem Museum and working Tea Factory visit.
Break for refreshments /Lunch on the way. (As applicable)
Arrive in the Hill country capital Kandy, the last independent capital of the Sinhalese is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit the cultural dance performance in the evening (Duration: 1 Hour).
Overnight stay in Kandy.
After having the breakfast heading to the Knuckles Mountains for trekking. The trekking tour is flexible with your fitness level and we arrange it with a professional trekking guide.
Knuckles Wilderness Aria is the last great unspoiled wilderness in the hill country. Visit the knuckles forest is well worth, the amazing nature and breathtaking panoramic views along with lush tea gardens.
Knuckles Smooth Medium Trekking through the rice fields and natural pool swimming.
Overnight stay in Kandy or Knuckles Base Camp for overnight camping.
After having the breakfast visit to the Kandy town
- Kandy View Point.
- Temple of the Tooth and the ceremony (Duration: 1 Hour)
This temple was built between the years of 1687 to 1707 by the Kandyan Kings present at the time. It houses a tooth that belonged to ‘Lord Buddha.
- Kandy Lake, Vegetable & Fruit Market
- Royal Botanical Garden of Peradeniya (Duration: 1 Hour)
After visiting the Kandy city, drive through the scenic mountains to the tea-producing town of Nuwara Eliya. En-route visit a tea plantation and a working Tea Factory to see the manufacturing process, tea store.
Tea break at the factory/Lunch on the way. (As applicable)
Sightseeing tour in Nuwara Eliya town and English countryside atmosphere, feel free to walk around Lake Gregory, Victoria Golf Club, and for some water sports.
Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Optional things to do for the day
- Walk in the Horton Plains National Park with the Early Morning departure from the hotel.
Horton Plains National Park consists of a wild stretch of bleak, grasslands on high altitude, the world’s end, waterfalls, cloud forest, and also this park is best on the island for exploring endemic species like birdwatching.
- White water rafting and exclusive canyoning adventure in Kithulgala plus more water activities on the way to Airport.
Transfer to the airport for departure.
End of a memorable tour to Sri Lanka…!!!