Sri Lanka Vacation Tour
Sri Lanka Vacation Tour, Summer Serendib covers the most highlighted destinations in Sri Lanka, Kandy, Sigiriya & city tour in the heart of Kandy.
Tour Destinations | Colombo | Sigiriya | Kandy
Sigiriya Rock & Dambulla Golden Temple.
Kandy City Tour.
Peradeniya Botanical Garden.
Working Tea factory Visit.
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Colombo International Airport|
|PAYMENT POLICY||Please note we require 50% of the payment on confirmation and the balance 2 weeks prior to arrival or the full payment can be settled on the confirmation.|
|PAYMENT METHOD||Bank transfer.
Log in details will be sent on confirmation.
|Hotel Type||Economy, Standard, Luxury|
Pickup from Bandaranaike International Airport by our representative and transfer to Sigiriya, The cultural triangle of Sri Lanka.
Break for refreshments /Lunch on the way. (As applicable)
Visit Dambulla Rock Cave Temple (Duration: 1 Hour) situated at the edge of the town. It is one of the eight UNESCO world heritage sites in the country and you may find Buddhist arts with hundreds of statues, 5 major caves decorated with fine murals in the country.
Optional activities for the evening.
Safari tour to visit the large gathering of elephants in the Minneriya NP or Kaudulla NP.
Evening Safari – 2.00 PM to 6.00 PM
Overnight stay in Sigiriya.
After having the breakfast, climb up to the UNESCO World Heritage Site the Sigiriya rock fortress this morning (Duration: 3 Hours). This ancient rock fortress is the most remarkable royal capital and palace in Sri Lanka from the 3rd century BC. This rock outcrop of Sigiriya is with Amazing water gardens, Paintings, Damsels, Mirror walls, and Caves.
Continue your journey to Kandy with en-route stops.
- Privet village tour including traditional SriLankan lunch(Duration: 2 Hours).
- Visit an exotic Spice Garden in Matale where that you can enjoy the Spice & herbal garden tour with a guide to understand the taste and the aroma of the world-famous spices and learn about the therapeutic uses of local spices and also to see their store.
- Visit the Batik factory to see the ancient art of dyeing clothes.
- Visit the Hindu Temple at Mathale.
Arrive in the Hill country capital Kandy, the last independent capital of the Sinhalese is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Overnight stay in Kandy.
After having the breakfast visit to the Kandy town
- Kandy View Point.
- Temple of the Tooth and the ceremony (Duration: 1 Hour).
This temple was built between the years if 1687 to 1707 by the Kandyan Kings present at the time. It houses a tooth that belonged to ‘Lord Buddha.
- Kandy Lake, Vegetable & Fruit Market.
- Royal Botanical Garden of Peradeniya (Duration: 1 Hour).
- Visit a Tea Factory.
- Visit the cultural dance performance in the evening (Duration: 1 Hour).
Overnight stay in Kandy.
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed to the Airport via Pinnawala with en-route sightseeing.
- Visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage(the world’s largest collection of captive elephants).
This was set up to save abandoned or orphaned wild elephants and to prevent them from extinction (Especially tuskers). This is the only place in Sri Lanka where you can see many elephants in closed quarters.
Transfer to the airport for departure.
End of a memorable tour to Sri Lanka…!!!